Our business is growing and developing!
The Accredited Certifiers Association (ACA) strives to ensure consistent implementation of USDA Organic Regulations through collaboration and education of accredited certification agencies.
Members of the Accredited Certifiers Association:
• Support and encourage the development and advancement of organic agriculture and processing;
• Maintain the highest possible standards of integrity by avoiding situations of conflict of interest;
• Work together to provide consistent implementation of the National Organic Standards by sharing information pertaining to policies and procedures and in the development of guidance documents
• Exchange information in a timely manner with the relevant certification agency regarding issues such as private label verification or detection of residues or in cases of suspected fraud;
• Abide by ethical and transparent business practices in all of their activities, including full disclosure of board members, owners, or responsible governing officials;
• Share information with other ACAs pertaining to noncompliances and / or adverse actions, with the exception of confidential business information.
• Work together in support of the greater good of organic agriculture and hold this paramount in their decision making.
• Thoughtfully consider adoption of Best Practices and other guidance documents developed by the ACA.
More about the association: https://www.accreditedcertifiers.org/